Now, I know some of you may be thinking, “That Eve! She really screwed things up for all of us by eating that apple.” But the truth of the matter is that God gave Adam and Eve “free will.” That means they can choose to love and obey God, or not. He will never make us. I wonder … if Eve hadn’t eaten that fruit, how long it would have been before some else did.
Romans 3:23 reminds us that “for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.”
Here is a simple bracelet tutorial. If you find an apple and a circle charm–even better.
The apple reminds us that, just like Eve, we sin, too. The circle reminds us that God’s love for us never ends, which is why he sent Jesus to die for our sins and bring us back to him.
Here’s what you’ll need.
- DMS embroidery floss in any color
- A small jump ring
- A clasp set
- charms: apple, circle, cross, etc.
- Jewelry or needle nose pliers
- First, attach the jump ring to the clasp. It will be easier to make knots on these when they are attached.
- Using the diagram below, tie lark-hold knots on each side of the charm
- Using the diagram below, use square knots to attach the stings to the jump ring and clasp.
Make several bracelets in different colors with different charms. Stack and share with friends.