Mint Chocolate Lasagna
It looks fancy, but this no-bake mint-chocolate dessert is simple to prepare
Write a review
- 1 package mint Oreos
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 Tbl. heavy cream
- 1 8 oz. container Cool Whip
- 1 3.9 oz. package instant chocolate pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tsp. mint extract
- 2-3 drops green food coloring
- Prepare chocolate pudding according to directions on the box. Set aside in the fridge until ready to use.
- Put Oreos in a food processor and pulse into fine crumbs. In a medium sized bowl, combine melted butter and Oreo crumbs and mix well.
- Grease the bottom of an 8x8 baking dish. Press the Oreo crumbs into the bottom of the baking dish and place in the fridge to chill for 5 minutes.
- In a separate medium sized bowl mix cream cheese, sugar and cream until light and fluffy. Stir in 1 cup of cool whip, 1/2 tsp mint extract and 2-3 drops of green food coloring. Spread this mixture over the crust.
- Spread pudding over the cream cheese layer. Mix remaining cool whip, 1/2 tsp mint extract and 2-3 drops food coloring together. Spread over the pudding layer.
- Top with mini chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.