This is a great recipe to use up those brown mushy bananas that you stuffed in the freezer five months ago. Each recipe takes 4 bananas. I usually save up enough bananas to make a double batch. Then, I individually wrap half the muffins and put the in the freezer for later. They are easy to pop out and warm up for an after-school snack.
If you are making for Vessels, DO NOT ADD NUTS!
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. strong coffee
- 4 ripe bananas
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 365 degrees.
- Mix together all the wet ingredients. Then, add the dry ingredients.
- Line muffin tins with cupcake liners or spray the muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Pour batter into the tin and bake for 20 minute or until very light brown.